Chewable toothpaste (100 tabs) mint flavor
– Frescoryl is a toothpaste in tablet form.
– Easy to use, without water nor brush, to have clean teeth and fresh breath anywhere and at anytime.
– Frescoryl in three steps:
1. Chew the tablet
2. Rub with your tongue the surface of the enamel during 20 or 30 seconds
3. Swallow without rinsing
•Polishing agents (Silica crystals) that combat bacterial plaque and reveals the teeth’s natural whiteness.
•Anti-bacterial agent (Xylitol).
•Strong buffering agents that neutralize the buccal acidity that causes caries (Phosphate dicalcique).
•Breath freshener: long lasting freshening effect (Mint flavor).
“Best formula for natural toothpaste” (Noteo Institut)
“Snacking d’Or for best Product »” (France Snacking)
“Sustainable Beauty Awards 2018” (Best New Product) and “2019” (Runner-Up Sustainable packaging) (Ecovia Intelligence)
“Road Silk Innovation Trophy» (Chinese Government)
“AAA maximum score = no risk” (Que Choisir)
“Score of 93/100 = excellent” (Application Yuka)
• Responsible gesture for environment
• Frescoryl is a New Lifestyle hygiene process to have clean teeth and fresh breath after the meal
• Ideal complement to your daily mechanical brushing
Xylitol, Phosphate dicalcique, Cellulose, Triticum vulgare, Sodium bicarbonate, Aroma, Eucalyptus, Thymus vulgaris, Hamamelis, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Magnesium silicate, Magnesium stearate, Saccharin.
• 100% natural formula
• Free from parabens
• 0% fluoride and 0% preservatives
• Made from plant-based ingredients
1 tab (0.75 g/0.03 Oz), Total Calories 1.92 kcal (0.1% VNR), Fats 0.014 g (0.02 % VNR), Sodium 0.024g (0,4% VNR), Carbs 0.45g (0.02% VNR), Sugar 0.05g (0.06% VNR), Protein 0.01g (0.02% VNR). Nutrition facts are based on a daily consumption of 2000 kcal.
Tabs in 100% sustainable pack:
• Jar made of recyclabe and compostable cardboard
• Compostable top made of vegetal fibers
• Attractive and practical